Saturday, March 17, 2012

Coupons and stuff

This week, one of my goals is to learn how to effectively coupon for our family. There are so many great resources and it's my own fault if I don't access them. I remember as a child how the mom across the street from me, whom I often think of, had four kids and she had the most large, annoying, obtrusive coupon box under the front seat of her van. I imagine that there were days that without those coupons, she wouldn't have been able to get groceries. I don't live like that, but I should. It would probably allow my husband to stay home more. With our number growing, come August, Joe and I will be outnumbered 2-1; a box of cereal lasts all of MAYBE 2 days!!! That has to get under control somehow! Anyway, if you have any coupons that you want to send my way, just email me and we can hook up some how.


Meal planning is also on my agenda. There are also tons of resources out there for that. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Les, Really enjoy your page! Really miss you all too!! Glad everyone is doing well and you seem to be better too!! Love u all!! Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Les! I hope you're feeling better! We need to catch up soon! Check out www.southernsavers.com. It's a great couponing website. Love you and your family! - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Let us know you're out there, say something!