Monday, April 23, 2012

daily happenings...

The boys rode to school on their bikes. cool man!

Chicken Tamale Pie. I didn't like the Tamale part too much. Not used to it I guess. Overall a good recipe though. here is the link...Chicken Tamale Pie by Pinch of Yum




Light BBQ chicken pizza. I thought it was very tasty, but the crust needed to be cooked a lot longer to have a pizza "crust" consistency. Here is the link to the recipe...Light BBQ pizza by Pinch of Yum

We went to a trampoline park, everyone loved it



2 comments:

  1. Its so great to see kids enjoying the things that we enjoyed growing up. That was so sweet of Joe to ride bikes with John Ryan to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new pizza recipes, I have some I need to share with you that came out awesome :-)
    Also, need to tell me if this trampoline park is nearby (so I can take my kiddos to get some energy out).
    Hope you're doing well,ttys!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know you're out there, say something!