Thursday, April 26, 2012

They like to eat!

One thing my kids have never had issue with is...food! They are and have always been good eaters. Sarah is getting a tad picky in her old age, but I think it's just a test of wills more than anything. I haven't made any "gourmet" meals this week and I was a lot less stressed last week when I made a meal plan and prepared ahead. Audrey has managed to get us all sick with some sort of funk, so I'm using that as my excuse. Well anyway, here's the pics of the week. By the way, check out how great the back yard looks!!
Pineapple Raspberry smoothies and Chicken noodle soup





Cheese eggs and toast



1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom.... getting up and making breakfast for you babies. They are growing up soooo fast. I miss you guys..

    ReplyDelete

Let us know you're out there, say something!