Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ITS TWIN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY WHAT?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Where did the other one come from????????????????????


Anyway, I'm totally kidding. (april fools. ha ha) I went to the doctor this morning for the ultrasound all excited and John Ryan came with me. We walked in the office and there was no one there. I was like, that's odd. Apparently three floors of the brand new cancer center building that the doctor's office is in were FLOODED!!!! Talk about a downer. So, I'll just have to wait until next week to see what kind of person this little hardy is.

3 comments:

  1. Aw man, you totally got me!! lol
    Well, that really sucks about you having to wait another week to find out. Maybe I could go with you next week when i get back? Soo excited to know what this precious little one is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gave me a frickin heart attack! Love ya, cant wait to find out for real, love Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the news!!! Miss you, girl!can you text me your address? I need to send you a shower invite...678-764-7533. - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Let us know you're out there, say something!